Monday, September 29, 2008

A quick update...

A lot has happened in the past few weeks. One, Stampin' Up! ROCKS!!! Since I am unable to give the details of the deal - I'll just give the details of why I'm happy! I now have EVERYTHING back that I had initially ordered and that my husband threw out. 'nuff said!

Two, a lot of traveling - going to weddings, baby showers, etc.

Three, Tyson is living with us now. It's too much to get into now, but we are trying to help him get his head straight and back on his feet!!!

2 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

OK...Missy Blog-Stalker!! Why didn't you tell me you had a blog too????

I found you anyway!!!

Wendy Cassidy said...

Yeah I'm kind of upset you didn't tell me either! lol jk. Anyway, you should check out my blog (if you have the time). Well, I better go, I have to get up bright and early for work :) www.inklingoflove.blogspot.com
BYE!